Do you have a dispute with a commercial business?
Register your dispute on www.DisputesRegister.org, the local and international register of disputes and resolution service. If you have an unresolved disagreement with a commercial entity then file it on the business disputes register to make it public. This service is available to both private individuals and companies.
Why register a dispute?
- Show the other party that you are serious about your dispute.
- Motivate the other party to resolve your dispute in order to remove your dispute from the register.
- Warn other companies about doing business with the other party. (Your dispute will be Search Engine Optimized).
Will the Accused Company be notified?
An automatic notification email can be sent to the other party.
Can the Accused Company respond?
Yes. The other party has the right to respond to your dispute, and you can counter-respond. The goal is to motivate the other party to seek a resolution.
Can I remove the dispute at a later date?
Yes, you are in control. If the dispute has been resolved you will have an obligation to remove it from the Register. This is important as it gives added encouragement to the other party to seek a resolution.
What are typical disputes?
The most common disputes are:
- Unpaid Invoice
- Poor Quality / Poor Workmanship / "Cowboy Builder"
- Cost Dispute
- Unfulfilled Contract
- Breach of Confidentiality
- Copyright Infringement
- Anti-Competitive Behaviour